Ukaton, a startup founded by the Qattan brothers, needs your help to shrink a PCB layout to fit inside a shoe to help millions with their posture! SmartShoe Insoles will have three primary functions: provide posture analysis and input for VR/AR/XR, function as a real-time gait analyzer, and serve as a passive and continuous body-weight scale.
The SmartShoe Insoles has 3 key features currently and what we are looking for at the moment is for someone to help shrink the PCB layout so we can fit it inside the enclosure.
A Novel Method of User Input.
A real-time Gait Analyzer
A Passive and Continuous body-weight Scale
1. Design a PCB small enough to fit inside the enclosure that contains the following:
2. Field test the insoles to figure out the most optimal pressure sensor distribution
3. Setup decentralized storage solution to enable users to generate, share, and sell data
4. Experiment with machine learning models to extract posture, gait, and weight features
5. Redesign insole flexible PCB and enclosure with new pressure distribution and integration of PCB
Challenge starts May 23rd, 2019
First Review: June 20, 2019
Second Review: July 18, 2019
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2019
Final Review: August 18, 2019
TBD pending further funding